Navigation on your mobile
NavFun Pro is the ideal navigation/maps tool that gives you all the goodies of a full featured GPS receiver and Google Maps, Earth, Terrain. Ideal for hiking, geocaching, skiing, mountain biking, and city tours.
You can connect your bluetooth GPS or use the mobile's built in GPS. All your tracks are uploaded to internet (optionally).
You can check them out at www.trackthisout.com/tm.html.
If your mobile
supports a file-system (for example a flash card) you can store your tracks to the file-system.
In that case you can review your tracks on your PC with for example Google Earth. Using a simple free procedure you can copy
google maps to your flash card and then you can navigate with the most detailed up-to-date maps without needing internet.
Download the free trial below or (if satisfied) buy the full version here.
- Touch screen and keyboard support
- Always use up-to-date maps by using Google Maps, Earth, Terrain (requires internet)
- Or download maps to a flash card and use NavFunPro without needing internet, details see here.
- Find addresses, businesses, weather conditions, city-info, other buddies
- Define waypoints, and project waypoints
- Dashboard with compass, speed, altitude, coordinates, and distance to target
- Altitude graph
- Online tracking (requires internet)
- Review/export your tracks at www.trackthisout.com/tm.html . This part is password protected. Your current location is pincode protected. In this way friends can track you if you give them your pincode.
- Export your location to your own private server (requires internet)
- Load GPX track-files from your mobile's file-system (for example flash card), show the track on your mobile's map, and let your mobile guide you through the track
- Store your track as GPX file to your mobile's file-system. After that you can review your track on your PC (using for example Google Earth)
- See and chat with your buddies that use NavFun Pro or http://www.trackthisout.com/index.html
- Speed camera detection for whole Europe, USA, Canada, Taiwan and Brazil (powered by www.foxytag.com)
- Supports bluetooth GPS and built in GPS (JSR 179)
- Also works without GPS. In that case you can browse maps and use the find-feature.
Online navigation software. Runs on most modern mobiles (MIDP2.0, CLDC 1.1), and most Blackberry devices. The navigation feature requires a built-in GPS or bluetooth GPS
mouse. The track-upload and maps feature requires internet access (WIFI, GPRS, UMTS, WAP).
Note that showing real Google maps requires about 100KBytes per screen. We advice a flat internet data plan.
You can disable maps to decrease the internet traffic.